1st CNC Operator
Time Staffing now hiring: Manufacturing company in Shreve! Willing to train those interested in a career in CNC! Experienced machinists welcome! Temp to hire opportunity.
Job Title: CNC Operator
Shift: 1st Shift (6am – 2pm)
What You Will Do:
- Fabricates parts, and /or equipment on the basis of engineering drawings and/or customer specs.
- Set up interrelated multiple machine tools such as presses and grinders. Works with intricate and precision equipment.
- Develops and writes CNC programs necessary for efficient machine tool operation.
What We Need From You:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must comply with client’s substance abuse policy
- Must comply with criminal background requirements
- The ability to lift 55-60 lbs. on a regular basis and, occasionally, up to 100 lbs.
- Willingness to work in a dusty environment that involves long periods of exposure to high heat in the summer and cold in the winter.
- Proficiency in basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, calculation of percentages).
What You Will Love About Us:
Temp to hire based on work ethic and attendance
Medical, Vision and Dental insurance options
Apply today at www.timestaffinginc.com/jobs or call to set an appointment!
Ashland/Wooster – (419) 207-0333
Willard – (419) 951-6093
We look forward to helping you with your job search.