1st shift Die Maintenance Technician
Are you looking for a manufacturing job with a company that treats their employees like family?
We have a Die Maintenance Technician position available in the Berea, KY area, creating and repairing the dies used on presses.
Shift: 1st 6:00 am – 2:30 pm
Payrate: $21.00 – $28.96/hr Based on Experience
What you will be doing
- A machinist and tool and die maker operates and sets up many different mechanically controlled and computer-controlled machine tools used to make precision tools, metal parts, and instruments.
- Candidate must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of dies, blueprints, and equipment that is used in a die maintenance shop.
- Applies knowledge of CAD (computer-aided design) to produce parts and products.
- The candidate must be able to build or maintain existing tools to acceptable quality standards.
- Every task will bring challenges and problems to solve, giving candidate a chance to develop and adapt skill set.
- This is a job that demands trying new things – until a solution that works is successful.
What we need from you:
- Must be at least 18 years of age or over.
- Must comply with client’s substance abuse policy.
- Must have knowledge of plant operations specializing in the Tool and Die Maintenance Department.
- Must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of dies, blueprints, and equipment that is used in a die maintenance shop.
- Must be able to utilize computer programs to assist in troubleshooting problems.
- Vocational Training and/or equivalent experience.
- Possess excellent math skills.
Why you will love it:
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
- 401(k) options
Click on the application link for this job or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com/jobs. Then select the Central KY office as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 1416 N. Forbes Rd., or call us at (859) 266-5000 to discuss other opportunities.
#manufacturing, #automotive, #toolanddie, #tool&die #diemaintenance #ZR