1st shift – General Labor
We have a great temp to hire opportunity where you can utilize your manufacturing experience.
The position is for a general associate, for a brick/block supplier in Nicholasville , KY.
Did we mention you can start this week!!
Hours: 1st shift: Mon- Fri 7:00am – 4:30pm
Pay: $13 p/hr
As a general laborer associate, you will be responsible but not limited to the following duties:
- Follow all required work safe practices including lock-out tag-out requirements and wearing of all required PPE in designated areas
- Clean machine that mixes material
- Gather materials as specified by work order
- Record information on batch cards
- Transfer specified materials into machine for processing
- Assist in maintaining parts and supplies inventory
- Visually inspect brick
- Occasional lifting up to 35 lbs
- Frequent overhead reaching to 75.
- Communicate with co-workers/supervisors
- Work in and outdoors and be exposed to extreme temperatures
- Required to work extended hours or as needed on occasion
- Safety equipment required and provided
** This is a Safety Sensitive Position!**
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- Must have steel toed shoes
- Previous experience in a production environment
- Knowledge of power/hand tools
- Good communication skills -both verbal and written
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds occasionally
- Ability to climb, reach, grasp, bend at the waist, twist at the waist frequently
- Ability to frequently work in cramped, confined spaces
- Ability to wear PPE (personal protection equipment) – required and provided
- Temp to Hire position based upon work ethics and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
- 401(k) and ESOP options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select Central Kentucky as your closest branch.
call us at (859) 266-5000 to schedule an interview.