1st shift Glass Inspector (GW1)
Looking to start a new career in the manufacturing field with excellent opportunities for advancement? We have got the job for you!
We are seeking qualified candidates for an excellent opportunity as a Glass Inspector with a long-standing Versailles, KY Automotive Glass Manufacturer
Hours: 1st shift – 6:15am – 6:30pm 12 hour shifts/Rotating 2-2-3 Schedule
Pay: $16.00 p/hr
What you’ll do:
- Perform visual quality checks on finished glass products.
- Must be able to identify, record and, communicate any problems relating to the glass products or equipment failure.
- Must maintain a constant flow of product for the area assigned.
- Pack windows onto racks using proper glass handling techniques and utilizing proper Personal Protective Equipment.
- Ensure the packing specifications are being followed for each unique part being packed.
- Perform 5S and housekeeping standards and responsible for clean-up of work areas.
- Fulfill assignments/tasks given by supervisors, team leaders, or group leaders.
- Train and encourage others in order to achieve team goals.
- Adherence to NSG/Pilkington Standards of Business Conduct and its Values and Principles.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
What we need from you:
- Must be at least 18 years old or older
- Comply with client’s substance abuse & background policy
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
- 1 – 2 years working in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work in temperatures of extreme hot and cold based on weather conditions.
- Willing and able to work a 12 – hour shift and mandatory overtime when required.
- Physical ability to sit, walk, push, stand, carry, lift, squat, kneel, and/or twist.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
Why you’ll love it:
- Temp to Hire position based upon work ethics and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
Online at www.hamilton-ryker.com/jobs and select Central KY as your closest branch or call 859-873-9786 to discuss available opportunities!
#manufacturing #production #assembly #quality #inspecting #packaging #generallabor #factory #automotiveglass #industrial #ZR