1st shift Machine Operator
Are you looking for a great start to a career in machine operation?
Hamilton-Ryker is now hiring Machine Operators for a local Nicholasville, KY manufacturer. Candidates will work in the die cast department. Did we mention no previous experience is required?
Shift: This is a Monday – Friday position, schedule is as follows:
Monday – Thursday 5:00 am – 4:30 pm, Fridays 5:00 am to 1:30 pm
What you'll do:
- Responsible for set up/operate die casting machines to cast parts such as dials, lock cases, covers and safe deposit lock parts from zinc alloy
- Setup/operate all die cast machines in department according to knowledge of part and/or following blueprints, routings and setup or process sheets.
- Inspects work piece for conformity to specifications, including drawings, routings and finish requirements.
- Inspects casting for defects visually or with hand tools and completes required paperwork.
What we need from you:
- Must be at least 18 years of age or over.
- Must comply with client’s substance abuse policy.
- Ability to read, comprehend simple instructions.
- Must lift up/move up to 40 pounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Why you'll love it:
- Temp to Hire based upon work ethics and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance available
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com/jobs. Select Central KY as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 1416 N. Forbes Road Lexington, KY 40511, or call us at (859) 266-5000 to discuss other opportunities.
#manufacturing #industrial #machineoperator #diecast #setup #blueprints #inspecting #qualityinspecting #assembly