1st shift Machine Operator (Converting)
Are issues with your background getting in the way of starting your manufacturing career? Well not anymore!
Hamilton-Ryker is now hiring immediate start Machine Operator associates for our Georgetown, KY client.
This is a great opportunity to start with a company that you can grow with!
Shift: 1st shift – 5:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Monday – Thursday
Overtime is on Friday’s
What you will be doing:
- Operate band saws and table saws
- Loading product into machines
- Quality inspecting materials
- Use a tape measure to measure product to specifications
- Assembly of materials
- Lifting up to 50lbs consistently during shift
- Meet key operational goals.
- Check all incoming stock against the factory card
- Ensure that all Load tags, Finished and Component Inventories, are accurate.
What we need from you:
- Must be at least 18 years of age or over
- Must comply with client’s substance abuse & background policy
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Machine operator experience preferred
- Experience using band saws/ table saws preferred
- Must be able to lift 50lbs consistently throughout the shift
Why you’ll love it:
- Temp to hire based on performance and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
Online at www.hamilton-ryker.com/jobs and select Central KY as your closest branch or call 502-570-9675 to discuss available opportunities!
#manfuacturing #machineoperator #packaging #industrial #assembly #production #ZR