1st Shift Material Handler
Time Staffing is looking for people to fill job openings in Bowling Green, Ohio
1sr shift Material Handler
- Perform regular counts to identify possible discrepancies in inventory quantities and reconcile discovered variances according to the approved policies and procedures.
- Coordinate, monitor and perform cycle count program and physical inventories.
- Generate Cycle count reports then document and report cycle count accuracy.
- Monitor all store transfers and other transactions for accuracy
- Perform adjustments of inventory after thorough research.
- Document and report damaged inventory and returned material.
- Ensure inventory accuracy of locations by having locations verified.
- Maintain and reconcile all data and parameters in QAD.
- Initiation of corrective actions which are necessary to avoid inventory discrepancies
- Support Finance department with all inventory related issues.
- Contribute to the accomplishment of key performance indicators and reduction of negative inventories.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- Support Planners and/or other analysts as needed.
- Knowledge of key warehouse functions (i.e. Receiving, Inventory Management, Order Processing, Replenishment, and Shipping).
- Experience loading trucks
- Proficient experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook) with intermediate level skills in Excel.
- Knowledge of MFG Pro/QAD applications preferred.
- Will be required to drive PITs (forklift, cherry pickers, etc).
- Must possess natural curiosity and ability to recognize missing elements.
- Must have the ability and willingness to work collaboratively with other people and departments.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills at all levels of the business.
- Must be a self-starter, creative thinker, and results oriented individual.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to function in a quick moving, highly interactive team environment.
- Must have the ability to multitask as well as be detail oriented.
- Assertive, analytical problem solver with a can-do attitude is required.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs