1st Shift Roll Form Machine Operator
Do you have roll form experience and are seeking to start a new career journey?
Hamilton-Ryker is hiring a roll form machine operator for our partner in Paris, KY. You could start your new path with us!
Shift: 1st 5:00am-3:30pm
What you’ll do:
- Set-up roll-form machines as specified by layout, diagram, work order or verbal instructions
- Operate other manufacturing machinery when needed (i.e. brake press, rivet machine, punch press)
- Perform minor maintenance on manufacturing machinery
- TIG welding of steel coils
- Perform visual quality inspections of parts and address issues/areas of improvement
- Ability to work in a fast and safe pace
- Required to wear personal protection equipment and follow safety procedures
What we need from you:
- Must be at least 18 years of age or over
- Must comply with client’s substance abuse policy
- Ability to lift 40-60 lbs on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and reach.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must have manual dexterity in both hands.
- Must be capable of verbally communicating.
- Must be able to communicate with suppliers, supervisors, and other management personnel.
- Must be able to visually read prints, tape measures and gauges.
Why you’ll love it:
- Temp to Hire position based upon work ethics and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com/jobs. Select Central KY office as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 116 Gilbert Ave Georgetown, KY or call us at (502) 570-9675 to discuss other opportunities.
#rollform #machineoperator #manufacturing #tigwelding #welding #brakepress #ZR