1st Shift Shipping Receiving Associate
Hamilton-Ryker is looking for qualified candidate to work in the Shipping Receiving department of a Lexington KY manufacturing facility.
Shift: Monday thru Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Shipping receiving associates will be responsible but not limited to the following duties:
- Pulling product to complete orders for the day
- Packing orders on on a skid or in bundles for Fed Ex or UPS.
- Using banding tools and a shrink wrap machine to prepare skids for shipment
- Stocking shelves to await the rest of the order to be completed in production.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Comply with Hamilton-Ryker's substance abuse policy
- Previous manufacturing experience and/or construction experience
- Work in hot environment during summer months
- Lift up to 50lbs repetitively
- Communicating regularly with co-workers
- Work 10 -our shifts standing
- Steel toe shoes/boots
- Read tape measure proficiently
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical Insurance Options
- 401k options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select Central KY as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 1416 N. Forbes Road Lexington, KY 40511, Monday through Friday 9am – 11am or 1:00pm to 3:00pm or call us at (859) 266-5000 to schedule an interview.