1st Shift Trimmer Machine Operator
Hamilton-Ryker is seeking qualified candidates for a Trimmer Machine Operator for a Lexington manufacturing facility that makes plastic screens for the coal mine, rock quarry and diamond mine industries.
Schedule: 1st shift Monday through Friday.7:00am to 4:00pm
Trimmer Operators are responsible but not limited to the following:
- Trim panel and parts that are put on shelf from Quality Control
- Also trim panels and parts that are brought to you by anyone in shipping
- Flat Panels or tension panels should be divided up among the tree trimmers
- Area around each trimmers table should be cleaned up at the end of the workday
- All panels and parts should be trimmed by the end
- Trimming report needs filled out with quantity of screens trimmed for the day and put in basket before leaving for the day.
- Millers need to mill screens brought to them by shipping before milling items that are not shipping that day
- Count should be kept each day of numbers of screens milled and put on milling report that should be turned in by the end of the day
- Milling are should be clean up each day before leaving for the day
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Comply with Hamilton-Ryker's substance abuse policy
- Occasional reading and writing information into logs
- Communicating regularly with co-workers
- Work 10 hour shifts standing
- Steel toe shoes/boots
- Read tape measure proficiently
- Previous manufacturing experience and/or construction experience
- Work in hot environment during summer months
- Lift up to 50lbs repetitively
- Temp to Hire based on performance and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical Insurance Options
- 401k options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select Central KY as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 1416 N. Forbes Road Lexington, KY 40511, Monday through Friday 9am – 11am or 1:00pm to 3:00pm or call us at (859) 266-5000 to schedule an interview.