1st Shift Trimming Associate
Hamilton-Ryker is seeking candidates for Milling Machine Operator for a Lexington manufacturing facility. This company makes plastic screens for the coal mine, rock quarry and diamond mine industries. The screens sift out the larger items from the smaller items. These are made to order by size and dimensions for each client. Qualified applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview.
What the job entails:
- Using a milling machine that cuts the plastic screens and create desired shape
- Using measuring devices to ensure accuracy of cuts
- Long-term temporary, with scheduled raises every 6 months up to the first 2 years.
- Hours are 7am to 4pm Monday through Friday.
- Occasional reading and writing information into logs
- Communicating regularly with co-workers
- Work 10 hour shifts standing
- Steel toe shoes/boots
- Read tape measure proficiently
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Comply with substance abuse policy
- Previous manufacturing experience
- and/or construction experience
- Work in hot environment during summer months
- Lift up to 50lbs repetitively
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical Insurance Options
- ESOP and 401k options