1st shift Warehouse Lead
Do you have team lead or supervisor experience? Are you looking to work for a great company with lots of opportunity for growth?
We are seeking qualified candidates for a Warehouse Team Lead position at an established local manufacturer of steel wire products for the material handling industry.
Job Location: Frankfort, KY
Hours: 1st shift Monday – Friday 6:30am – 5:00pm (10hr shifts)
** Currently offering Double Time for any overtime hours worked***
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for ensuring our products are provided to our customers in an efficient and timely manner. systems
- Reading blueprints, reading tape measure
- Regularly heavy lifting up to 50 – 75lbs or more consistently
- Operates a sit-down forklift truck and other material handling equipment.
- Coordinating workflow for a work area of approximately 5 employees to ensure customer orders are shipped on time
- Responsible for coordinating pickup and delivery scheduling.
- Pull prints, verify orders, and ensures that orders are not mixed.
- Verifies quality of all parts received internally and externally.
- Enforces quality procedures to ensure correct products are shipping to the customer in a timely fashion.
- Enforcing company policies & administrating disciplinary actions as warranted
- Responsible for keeping records of damaged or defective products.
- Responsible for keeping records of discrepancies in quantities and weights.
- Responsible for documenting time, date, quantity, source and destination of material shipped or received.
- Responsible for preparing bills of lading for shipments.
What we need from you:
- Must be at least 18 years old or older
- Comply with client’s substance abuse & background policy
- Must have prior experience in all functions of shipping/receiving operations
- Must have experience with loading and unloading trucks with sit down forklift
- Must have experience preparing bills of lading via computer system
- Proven ability to work in fast paced environment with limited supervision where a high degree of accuracy required.
- Must be highly motivated with exceptional computer & communication skills
- Must be able to work overtime with little to no advance notice.
- Prior experience with shipping module of X3 a plus.
- Able to pass a math, measuring and mechanical comprehension test
- Able to regularly lift 50lbs repetitively
Why you’ll love it:
- Temp to Hire position based upon work ethics and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
Online at www.hamilton-ryker.com/jobs and select Central KY as your closest branch or call 859-873-9786 to discuss available opportunities!
#manufacturing #shipping #shippingreceiving #billsoflading #forklift #warehouse #teamlead #lead #supervisor #factory #industrial #ZR