26766 – Process Engineer II FT 1st Shift Dayton, OH – Seeking Military Affiliation
– Perform Various R&D activities that involve developing new products or improving the existing product lines.
– Design & perform experiments and analyze the results.
– Publish research papers and present work at technical conferences.
– Present technical findings to internal & external customers.
– Provide support to sales, engineering, and manufacturing concerning the process and mechanical testing.
– Timely development of new products and components within project guidelines. – Adhere to agreed-upon project schedules.
– Provide training to fellow Process & Mechanical Engineers.
– Design and perform experiments to advance process or mechanical knowledge of products.
– Work closely with the sales team to understand customers’ processes and help solve their mixing problems.
– Any experience with Lithium extraction process would be a plus.
– Analyze Data to draw scientific conclusions.
– Develop new ideas to improve the utilization of existing products & processes.
– Develop new products and components to lower costs, improve throughput, and meet customer requirements.
– Stay current with the technology trends in the industry and utilize them to improve or develop new products.
– Exhibit and apply strong mechanical design knowledge.
– Consistent focus on improving processes and methods, including regular exposure to sources outside the company, such as seminars, professional organizations, and advanced education.
-Travel: Up to 50% (Within North America)
Education, Knowledge, and Required Skills:
– BS in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering
– 3-5 years of industrial work experience.
– Experience with fluid flow (pumps, flow meters, mixers) is needed.
– Specific plant or lab experience is a plus.
– Excellent computer skills, including experience with spreadsheets and databases.
– Experience with 3D CAD systems, FEA, and CFD preferred.
– Function effectively and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.