2nd Shift Assembler
An Assembler should be a people person who can work well with a team and collaborate with people from other departments. Common responsibilities for an Assembler are:
- Discern quality of parts and materials used in production.
- Assemble different style furniture/seating components.
- Inventory parts and tools used in the assembling process.
- Follow company procedures and directives.
- Maintain the tools used to create products.
- Keep a clean and well-maintained workspace.
To work as an Assembler in any capacity or industry, the person must have good eyesight to identify depth, dimension and color. Other qualifications or skills might include:
- Good communication skills
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Ability to create and Interpret technical documentation
- Willingness to work in flexible shifts