2nd shift Assembler
If you live in Berea, Mt. Vernon or Richmond, then we have a great manufacturing opportunity for you in your own back yard, with lots of room for growth!
Our manufacturing client in Berea, KY is hiring now for immediate start positions!
Shift: 2nd Shift, Monday – Thursday, 4:00 pm – 2:30 am (10-hour shifts)
What you will be doing
- Ability to assemble lift trucks and components within a certain cycle time.
- Test, inspect, make adjustments and reject parts/materials.
- Proper care and usage of assembly tools, equipment, facility, and maintain general housekeeping.
- Safe behavior and safe operation of equipment.
- Accept responsibility for quality of work performed.
- Proper documentation using the BAM system.
- Maintain adherence to quality standards.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Must be able to manage time in such a way as to maintain an acceptable level of attendance.
- Exhibit willingness to participate in training deemed necessary by management to assist in the development of basic and technical skills
What we need from you:
- Must be at least 18 years of age or over
- Must comply with client’s substance abuse and background check policy
- A minimum of six months experience
- A high school diploma or GED
- Safety knowledge in a manufacturing environment and proper use of PPE
- Ability to read and make decisions from SOE’s, OMS, shop orders, operation sheets, prints, diagrams, and written and verbal instruction
- Familiar with DFT techniques
Why you will love it:
- Temp to Hire position based upon work ethic and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
- 401(k) options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com/jobs. Then select the Central KY office as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at our Lexington, KY office located at 1416 Leestown Rd, or call us at (859) 266-5000 to schedule an appointment in Berea.
#assembly #inspecting #manufacturing #industrial #ZR