3rd shift Forge Heat Unloader
Do you enjoy the feeling of putting in a hard days’ work? If so, we have a great job for you with LOTS of opportunity for advancement.
Our client in Georgetown, KY is looking for hard workers who aren’t afraid to get a little dirty, to help unload forged automotive and aerospace parts.
Shift: 3rd Shift, Sunday – Wednesday 8:00 pm – 6:00 am (10 hour shifts)
What you will be doing:
- Understand change-over check sheet
- Understand tagging/I.D of product
- Verify new product for the next production run.
- Billet quality check (Length, diameter, and mapics tag)
- Perform forging quality checks using visual standards
- Maintain, organize, and clean equipment and the work area
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Continuous amounts of standing.
What we need from you:
- Must be at least 18 years of age or over
- Must comply with client’s substance abuse policy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Why you will love it:
- Temp to Hire position based upon work ethics and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
- 401(k) options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com/jobs. Then select the Central KY office as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at our Georgetown Office located at 116 Gilbert Ave, or call us at (502) 570-9675 to discuss other opportunities.
#production #loading #unloading #ZR