3rd shift Forklift Operator
What you’ll do:
- responsible for operating forklifts and moving goods around warehouses and other industrial sites. Their duties include using forklifts to unload deliveries, stacking boxes for storage and moving wooden pallets around the warehouse.
- Work in a warehouse or factory environment operating a forklift or other loading and unloading equipment or machines.
- Move levers or controls that operate lifting devices, such as forklifts, to load, unload, transport, or stack material.
- Inspect product load for accuracy and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery.
- Manually or mechanically load or unload materials from pallets, skids, platforms, cars, lifting devices, or other transport vehicles.
- Position lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, or boxes and secure material or products for transport to designated areas.
Why you’ll Love it:
- Weekly pay
- Earn while you Learn (online curriculum available at no cost to you)
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
- 401(k) options
What we Need:
- Must be 18 or older
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- Prior forklift experience required
- Training is available for some positions. Please contact us if you are interested in working while learning a new skill.
Apply now or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com to apply. Call our local office at 7316442373 for more details about this or other available positions!
Keywords: #manufacturing #forklift #shipping #loading #unloading #factory #warehouse #training #entrylevel #driver #forktruck #material