3rd Shift Machine Operator
Are you looking to work for a great company with lots of opportunity for growth?
We are seeking for qualified candidates for a machine operator position in Frankfort, KY. This is a temp to hire position with a fast-paced company that makes wire shelving.
Hours: 3rd shift Sun. – Thur. 7:30pm – 6:00am (10hr shifts)
As a machine operator, you will be responsible for controlling the machine while looking after the maintenance and minor repairs, as well as the following duties:
- Set up automated welding and metal forming equipment
- Run production jobs while meeting and/or exceeding production, set up, and quality standards
- Conduct regular quality inspections
- Perform necessary rework and minor repairs on non-conforming parts*
- Running production jobs on PLC controlled machinery, hydraulic, and mechanical stamping presses, or automated welding systems
- Reading blueprints, reading tape measure
- Be at least 18 years old
- Comply with substance abuse policy
- Have a recent steady work history
- Must have 2 years recent experience
- Recent experience in performing machine set ups
- Recent experience with PLC controlled machinery, hydraulic, and mechanical stamping presses, or automated welding systems
- Prior experience reading blueprints and tape measure
- Have computer knowledge
- Prior experience in metal fabrication or resistance welding is a plus
- Able to pass a math, measuring and mechanical comprehension test
- Able to regularly lift 50lbs repetitively
- Temp to Hire position based upon work ethics and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
- 401(k) and ESOP options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select the Versailles office as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 551 Marsailles Road Versailles, KY 40383, Monday through Friday 9am – 11am or 1:30pm to 3:30pm or call us at (859) 873-9786 to schedule an interview.