3rd Shift Operator
Looking for an entry level manufacturing job on the busline? Hamilton-Ryker is seeking candidates for a plastic manufacturer in Lexington, KY.Qualified candidate will be performing a variety of duties related to the molding, inspecting, assembly and packaging of injection molded components in accordance with policies and procedures. Need to be able to train on 1st shift for about a week (7 am to 3 pm).Regular hours are Monday – Friday 11 pm – 7 am. Pay is $9.50/hour.
- Ability to exercise mental and visual attention. Repetitive work requiring constant alertness and activity.
- Ability to read and write English to assure accurate completion of required documentation, to interpret safety regulations, operating instructions and/or procedural manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers.
- Ability to lift fifty (50) pounds, expanding effort pulling, pushing and carrying.
- Must be able to stand for and 8 hour shift
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must comply with substance abuse policy.
- Medical Insurance Options
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Temp to Hire Opportunity
- 401k and ESOP Options