3rd Shift Packaging Clerk
Do you have experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment? Driving a Sit-down forklift?
We have the job for you!
We are seeking qualified candidates for a packaging/forklift driver position at a wire shelving manufacturing facility in Frankfort, KY.
Hours: 3rd shift Sun- Thur 7:30pm – 6:00am (10hr shifts)
As a packaging clerk associate, you will be responsible, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Working in a fast-paced shipping and receiving environment
- Pulling finished product in preparation of shipment
- Packaging, and/or staging orders using sit-down propane forklift.
- Manually wrapping and stacking pallets
- Will be on and off the forklift several times throughout the shift.
- Heavy lifting orders and packages (up to 50lbs)
- Material handling in fast paced manufacturing environment
- Must be at least 18 years old or older
- Comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- Must be able to pass a tape measure reading, math and mechanical comprehension testing
- Recent Sit-down Forklift experience
- High degree of accuracy
- Recent fast-paced manufacturing experience in a shipping environment is preferred
- Must have previous steady work history
- Temp to Hire position based upon work ethics and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
- 401(k) and ESOP options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select the Versailles office as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 551 Marsailles Road Versailles, KY 40383, Monday through Friday 9am – 11am or 1:30pm to 3:30pm or call us at (859) 873-9786 to schedule an interview.