3rd shift Preventative Maintenance Tech
Do you have experience working in maintenance? Good mechanical skills?
We have the job for you!
We are seeking qualified candidates for a preventative maintenance position at a wire shelving manufacturing facility in Frankfort, KY.
Hours: 3rd shift Sun. – Thur. 8:00 pm – 6:30am (10hr shifts)
As a preventative maintenance tech, you will be responsible, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Completing preventive maintenance activities and facility maintenance.
- Good mechanical experience is required
- Operate equipment including PLC controlled machinery, hydraulic and mechanical presses, and various welding systems.
- Operate a sit-down forklift
- Operate electrical equipment (480 v 3 phase 277/208 – 240 single phase ,120v ac and 24v dc control power)
- Operate hydraulics, pneumatics
- Must be at least 18 years old or older
- Comply with substance abuse policy
- Recent Industrial and Electrical experience
- Recent Sit-down Forklift experience
- High degree of accuracy
- Recent fast-paced manufacturing experience in a shipping environment is preferred
- Must have previous steady work history
- Temp to Hire position based upon work ethics and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
- 401(k) and ESOP options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select the Versailles office as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 551 Marsailles Road Versailles, KY 40383, Monday through Friday 9am – 11am or 1:30pm to 3:30pm or call us at (859) 873-9786 to schedule an interview.