3rd Shift Shipping/Packaging Clerk
Do you have experience working in a fast-paced shipping receiving environment? Driving a Sit-down forklift? or Printing out bills of lading?
We have the job for you!
We are seeking qualified candidates for a shipping packaging/forklift driver position at a wire shelving manufacturing facility in Frankfort, KY.
Hours: 3rd shift Sun. – Thur. 7:30 pm – 6:00am (10hr shifts)
Pay: $16.50/hour When applicable, Training on Day shift (Mon- Fri 6:30am – 5:00pm) will be paid at $16.00.
As a shipping packaging associate, you will be responsible, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Working in a fast-paced shipping and receiving environment
- Pull, package, and/or stage orders using sit-down propane forklift.
- Heavy lifting orders and packages (up to 50lbs)
- Logging orders on computer system
- Preparing bills of lading via computer system
- Performing inventory control and cycle counting
- Material handling in fast paced manufacturing environment
- Manually wrapping and stacking pallets
- Will be on and off the forklift several times throughout the shift.
- Must be at least 18 years old or older
- Comply with Hamilton-Ryker's substance abuse policy
- Must be able to pass a tape measure reading, math and mechanical comprehension testing
- Recent Sit-down Forklift experience
- High degree of accuracy
- Recent fast-paced manufacturing experience in a shipping environment is preferred
- Must have previous steady work history
- Temp to Hire position based upon work ethics and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
- 401(k) and ESOP options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select the Versailles office as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 551 Marsailles Road Versailles, KY 40383, Monday through Friday 9am – 11am or 1:30pm to 3:30pm or call us at (859) 873-9786 to schedule an interview.