Accounting Clerk/General Office
Are you a computer savvy multi-tasker with great customer service skills? Do you like fast space environment? We have a great opportunity for you at our Lexington, KY area.
The general office assistant is helping 3 different departments, the office assistant would do accounting functions for 3-4 hours per day, assist with Filing for sales and help Shipping & Receiving with various paperwork and filing.
This position is Monday – Friday from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm with 30 minutes lunch. Pay rate $15-16.00/hr. Dependence in experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes accounts payables and receivables
- Print invoices from suppliers and email invoices to customers
- Electronically file invoices
- Daily EDI billing
- Call in trucks and process invoices
- File customer and vendor invoices
- Electronically file new part information for sales department
- Receptionist duties
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Comply with our substance abuse policy
- High School Education/ GED or equivalent required
- Previous experience required
- Ability to read and interpret documents and ability to speak effectively and communicate with others.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions and percentages.
- Computer Skills must
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical Insurance Options
- 401(k) and ESOP Options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select the Lexington office as your closest branch.
call us at (859) 266-5000 to schedule an interview.