Accounts Payable Data Entry Specialist
Priority Personnel is now hiring an Accounts Payable Data Entry Specialist for a building supply company located in San Marcos, TX.
Duties will include:
- Process high volume of invoices and research vendor statements using Mac21, Workday, Kofax and Content Manager
- Enters data into internal system in a timely fashion in order to begin the Accounts Payable process
- Code invoices to general ledger
- Responsible for working with employees and vendors to research issues
- Aids in the process of coding expense invoices and company purchase card transaction to the general ledger
- Adjusts to changing environment by prioritizing and multitasking. Will experience vendor or store calls, visits from corporate employees requesting information while doing document data entry or research
- Strong data entry skills, intermediate to advanced computer skills, basic knowledge of accounts payable, and strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- High School diploma or GED and at least one year experience and/or training in General Ledger Accounting
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday/8:00am-5:00pm.
Pay rate: $15-16/hour
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com