All Shifts Production
Shift: Any Shift
What you’ll do:
· A variety of assigned task related to assembly, machine operation, and production within a factory environment.
· Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances and other production equipment.
· Place products in equipment or on work surfaces for further processing, inspecting, or wrapping.
· Examine products to verify quality standards.
· Count finished products or workpieces, weigh finished products, or sort materials or products for processing, storing, shipping, or grading.
Why you’ll Love it:
· Weekly pay
· Earn while you Learn (online curriculum available at no cost to you)
· Direct Deposit
· Medical insurance options
· 401(k) options
What we need from you:
· Must be 18 or over
· Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
· Training is available for most positions. Please contact us if you are interested in working while learning a new skill.
Apply today! Apply now or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com to apply. Call your local branch at (731-644-2373) to inquire about this or any other openings.
Keywords: #manufacturing #factory #production #general #labor #Laborer #warehouse #training #entrylevel #operator #helper #materialhandler #assembly