All Shifts Production
Shift: Any Shift
What you’ll do:
- A variety of assigned task related to assembly, machine operation, and production within a factory environment.
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances and other production equipment.
- Place products in equipment or on work surfaces for further processing, inspecting, or wrapping.
- Examine products to verify quality standards.
- Count finished products or workpieces, weigh finished products, or sort materials or products for processing, storing, shipping, or grading.
- general labor, quality, and press operating of car parts, operate press, must leant to run front and back sides of press, inspection, finish and pack out parts, record defects and pieces produced, practice safety at all times