Job Title: Assembly Line
Work Location: Paris
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: Final Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Load Cases on production line for final assembly.
- Pull shelves and doors for final assembly.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Excellent verbal skills – This employee will be required to communicate with other employees in the finishing area.
- Teamwork – Each employee in this area is required to work with other team members lifting and moving product.
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred but not required
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25lbs.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
Must be able to stand for a full shift and bend and stoop during shift