This is an entry level position reporting to Bakery Supervisor and Production Leads. This person must be flexible to work different positions, as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Able to work in a repetitive, high speed, warm temperature work environment
- Pack Bread
- Pushing and pulling bread carts to designated areas of production
- Able to maintain production rates
- Complete required daily production in a timely and accurate manner
- Understand and complies with all company safety policies and procedures, such as GMP Food Safety, particularly those related to working in the different production areas
- Understands and maintains expected quality levels
- Report problems, if arise, to the Bakery Supervisor
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.