Priority Personnel is currently seeking a Bookkeeper/Admin Assistant for a company located in New Braunfels, TX.
Pay rate: $18/hour
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri/8am-5pm.
- Handled day to day accounting transactions.
- Accounts Payables
- Accounts Receivables- Invoicing clients/posting payments/reconciliation
- Process payroll (Weekly)
- Maintain bank accounts, reconcile bank statements
- Budget forecasting
- Journal Entries
- Tax Prep for CPA
- Assist Owner & Executive Assistant with daily needs that include but not limited to
- Printing/Scanning/File Management
- Following up with Clients
- Personal Errands
- Coordinate Meetings
Skills, Education, Experience requirements:
- Minimum 2+ years of bookkeeping experience.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Accuracy, ability to meet deadlines, and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Proficiency in QuickBooks
- Strong Accounting Skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels of management/staff/vendors
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to adapt to change
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Proficient on Outlook and Word. Advanced level with Excel
- Proven leadership and strong interpersonal skills.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com