- Establish and execute a plan of action for achieving or exceeding office budget.
- This location is a start-up location. Experience in the Staffing Industry is preferred.
- Establish and execute a sales and marketing plan that assures achieving or exceeding office budget.
- Support, coach and counsel the office staff in order to maximize their knowledge level.
- Enforce and adhere to the Company’s Risk Management Program and maximize the effective use of all risk management resources.
- Visit client facility and meet with decision-makers often enough to validate a thorough understanding of their needs and ensure that we are exceeding their expectations.
- Resolve applicant, employee, and client problems relative to service delivery.
- Responsible for managing workflow for all staff to reduce or eliminate overtime.
- Possess knowledge and understanding of all divisions and services of Hamilton-Ryker
- Conduct him- or herself and lead others in an ethical manner, at all times adhering to the policies and procedures as documented in the Standard Operations Manual.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, and be on call when necessary.
- Must be willing to represent the Company through involvement in community functions and organizations.
- Must be willing and able to travel to client facilities, Company offices, and vendor facilities.
- Must assist other team members in performing their Critical Tasks and Other Responsibilities.
- Must adhere to and enforce all Company policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations; and ensure that all federal, state and local employment laws are followed.
- Must set an excellent example and quality image to all Company personnel, customers, business partners and the public in general; must conduct activities as a Company representative in an ethical and businesslike manner; must maintain and safeguard Company assets and proprietary information.
- Must document activities performed within established Critical Tasks and Other Responsibilities.