Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your team. We’re looking for a Branch -Service Manager to join our Client's team in the Nashville, TN Area. If you’re willing to work as smart and hard as you can while demonstrating a positive attitude, welcome to Hamilton-Ryker.
Shift: 1st shift, Temp-to-hire position.
Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday (Hours may vary)
Pay rate: $38.00-$43.00 an hour. (Depending on experience)
Responsibilities and duties:
- Oversees branch service technicians
- Establishes the technician’s work schedules. Ensures that the schedules are correctly implemented and that jobs are assigned effectively and completed properly
- Communicates with customers, dealers, and sales representatives to determine the service and scheduling needs of the customers
- Prioritizes new unscheduled service calls for branch’s service technicians to best meet customer’s needs while taking overtime, travel efficiency, and technician’s knowledge, skills, and abilities into consideration
- Consults with the Parts Department personnel to verify availability of parts to ensure quality and timely service calls
- Schedules training and cross-training of technicians
- When necessary and appropriate, responds directly to customers and factories regarding service-related issues and estimated arrival times. Takes escalated calls from customers
- Continuously audits dispatches for accuracy of the technician’s input and addresses mistakes and missing information when found.
- Requirements and qualifications:
- Must be 18 or over.
- 5+ years overall management experience in applicable operations
- 2+ years of experience managing customer care related services are preferred
Medical insurance options
Apply now or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com Call us today at 615-859-1070 to discuss all our available opportunities.