CAD Operator SkillBridge/CSP for Transitioning Service Members – Seattle, WA
This is a SkillBridge opportunity available for Transitioning Service Members ONLY! This is NOT a Direct Hire Position.
Kimley-Horn is looking for CAD Operators to join the land development, survey, or roadway team.
About the company:
We are a full-service consulting firm providing a wide range of infrastructure and land development planning and engineering services to public and private clients. Though we have over 5,000 employees in over 90 offices, we pride ourselves on our small company feel.
Our commitment to quality is only as good as the people behind it, so we recruit passionate, hardworking, and proactive employees. You’ll be joining a firm whose core values and purpose are more than just words on paper—they form the basis of a culture that has yielded success since 1967.
**Has been recognized 15 times as one of Fortune's “Top 100 Companies to Work For.” **
You will work closely with the project engineer or designer utilizing Autodesk or Bentley Software to create civil construction documents for various projects.
- Familiar using AutoCAD in a capacity that aligns with our company (Civil 3D is a plus)
- Willingness and eagerness to learn
- Detail-oriented, professional attitude, excellent communication, team player, self-starter
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Retirement contributions include a 2-to-1 401(k) match on the first 4% and a discretionary profit-sharing contribution
- Profit sharing in 2022 was 10%, leading to an employer contribution of 18% (variable based on profits of the firm)
- Performance Based Bonus Compensation
- Health Savings Account – Company paid HSA contribution
- Medical Insurance – includes a no-month premium option
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off – Varies based on experience and classification
- Tuition reimbursement
- Back-up Childcare – Company-paid back-up childcare
- Employee referral program for bringing great people to the firm
- New Parent Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Advocate
- Financial Advisors
- Dependent Care FSA
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment