Clean/Straighten/Re-organize Position – 1st
General Laborer/ Production Worker
Are you looking for work to make some extra money and gain some new skills? Our light industrial client is currently looking for help to start as soon as possible! This is a temporary position with a fast-paced company that makes metal product assemblies. They are needing someone to clean, straighten, and re-organize in the warehouse during 1st shift.
Shift: 1st Shift/Monday-Friday, 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
Pay: $12.00 per hour
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understands safety policies and practices that apply to assigned area.
- Clean high touch areas and maintaining surfaces on 1st shift.
- Wipes down door handles, table, etc. across the entire plant with the goal to sanitize all areas every two hours.
- Monitors and maintains sanitation in the work area.
- Provides daily update on all relevant work to Team Leader.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Follows standard work to produce a clean/sanitized working environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated positive performance record.
• Must be 18 or over
• Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
• 6 months experience preferred, but not required
• Weekly pay
• Direct Deposit
• Medical insurance options
• 401(k) and ESOP options
Click on the application link for this job board, or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com, select “Job Board” and select Hamilton-Ryker Leitchfield as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 322 South Main Street #1 Leitchfield, Ky 42754, or call us at 270-259-9640.
You can also apply at Hamilton-Ryker Morgantown, at 811 South Main Street #112 Morgantown, Ky 42261, or call us at 270-344-5400 to schedule an interview.