A building supply companies corporate office is currently seeking a Collections Clerk to join their team!
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri/ 3 days 8am-5pm, 1 day 7am-4pm and 1 day 9am-6pm.
Pay rate: $16 hour
- Performs clerical, administrative, and accounting duties maintaining company policies and procedures for the Professional Customer in the stores.
- Assures that questions, problems, and issues are resolved as quickly as possible.
- Reviews the Aged Trial Balance and contacts customers with past due amounts.
- Reconciles invoices accurately and reviews statement problems with customers; to include: pricing issues, credit memos and return confirmations.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by constant contact/communication with Company personnel and the General Public/Professional Customer.
- Provides invoice and statement copies to customers and/or Corporate as requested.
- Contacts customers for remittance advice as needed.
- Monitors “slow pay” accounts on a daily basis and contacts as necessary.
- Maintains up-to-date, accurate and complete files on customers and general files as required (many are kept as computer files) for Commercial Sales reports and correspondence.
- Communicates with store personnel to obtain job information – inputs data received into Microsoft Access Database to create mail merge documents for the purpose of processing intent to lien notices and liens by required deadline. General files as required (many are kept as computer files) for Commercial Sales reports and correspondence. data received into Microsoft Access Database to create mail merge documents for the purpose of processing intent to lien notices and liens by required deadline.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- MS Office experience, cash register, and knowledge of applied accounting software. Previous Cashier, Office Clerk, Bookkeeping, and/or Collection experience required.
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com