Customer Service Representative
Do you enjoy working with people?
Hamilton-Ryer is seeking a Customer Support Representative. If you have a drive for growth, an eye for strategy, and a customer-focused attitude, this might be the right role for you. This fast-paced team in a growing industry has an in depth knowledge of the products manufactured and take an active role in the success of the company.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- 3 years experience in a customer service role desired
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Facilitate resolution of delivery or manufacturing issues; engage appropriate departments, make recommendations on appropriate response and communicate resolution to customers
- Provide thorough sales assistance to the customer, including: generating quotes, obtaining feedback from customers, submitting orders, and serving as the point of contact of for customers on open orders throughout the production cycle.
- Manage customer inquiries and act as “voice of the customer.”
- Work well in a team and promote a positive working relationship with co-workers and customers.
- Identify activities to continually improve the process of providing innovative and efficient customer care.
- Previous experience in sales or customer support for a manufacturing company is required.
- Ability to cultivate and maintain effective relationships with diverse audience ranging from staff and customers
- Excellent phone, communication and conflict resolution skills
- Good data entry skills
- MS Word & Excel
- Detail oriented
- Good people skills
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
- 401K and ESOP options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilon-ryker.com. Select job board and select the Georgetown office as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 205 Champion Way, Suite 11, Georgetown, KY 40324, Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. or 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. Or, you can call us at 502-570-9675.