Day shift Machine Operator
Do you have previous machine operator experience? We have the job for you!
We are seeking qualified candidates for an excellent opportunity as a Machine Operator with a successful Nicholasville KY manufacturer.
Apply now and you could be a part of a team that helps farmers feed the world, raise healthy plants and animals and protects the environment through nutrition and scientific innovation!
Hours: Day shift 7:00 am – 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday
What you'll be doing:
- Cross Trained to run batching panel machine, system 2 bagger machine, and Report as Finished.
- Responsible for bringing in new pallets for both systems.
- Responsible for keeping packaging area organized for system 2.
- Return packaging to warehouse if no longer needed.
- Cover panel operator, bagger operator, and RAF through breaks and lunch.
- Fill in for any position
- Gives general support to System 2 bagger operator.
- Checks screens at lunch and end of shift.
- Take scrap pallets outside at the end of the shift.
- Scan materials as required.
- Will be trained to operator forklift
What we need from you:
- Must be at least 18 years of age or over
- Must comply with client’s substance abuse & background policy
- Must have Valid Driver's License
- Must have Highschool Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have previous Manufacturing experience, machine operator preferred.
- Must be able to wear a respirator
- Must pass physical and lifting examination
What you'll love it:
- Temp to Hire position based upon work ethics and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
Online at www.hamilton-ryker.com/jobs and select Central KY as your closest branch or call 859-266-5000 to discuss available opportunities!
#manufacturing #operator #quality #packaging #factory #industrial #warehouse #ZR