Electrical Engineer III
Electrical Engineer III
Salary Range : 90000.00 USD – 120000.00 USD
SCHEDULE: FLEXIBLE BUT TYPICALLY AROUND 8AM OR 9AM – 5PM MST
OUR COMPANY HAS A STANDARD HYBRID POLICY OF 2 DAYS PER WEEK WORKING REMOTELY BUT THE MANAGER IS OPEN TO CONSIDERING OTHER OPTIONS IF NEEDED.
TOP SKILLS NEEDED:
Hardware, RF, Analog and/or Digital design, Circuit Design, PCBA layout, Altium, systems engineering, data transmission line experience, Experience designing for Downhole (or Extreme) environments (High Temperature, Pressure, Shock & Vibe?), Regulatory or Certification experience.
GROWTH OPPORTUNITY: This person will likely be involved with some amount of both the Sustaining and R&D business groups.
ALL INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD IN PERSON.
Responsibilities include electrical engineering research and product development as well as supporting the production process and providing engineering technical support for existing products. Designs, develops and tests IntelliServ components, products, and tooling. Provides engineering support to analyze and diagnose IntelliServ downhole network system failures for electrical and software components. Provides short-term solutions to service interruptions or field related product issues needing immediate resolution. Resolves system issues which may result from software, mechanical stress, or electrical connections in a rigorous environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
– Develop, test, debug, characterize, and document electrical and electro-mechanical product designs.
– Evaluates materials and systems, identifies equipment, or prepares work instructions for manufacturing.
– Works with personnel in other departments and other disciplines to complete project assignments and to solve cross?functional design issues.
– Provides engineering support for released products.
– Rapidly utilizes workarounds to temporarily resolve issues.
– Performs other tasks and duties as assigned.
– Bachelor's degree (ABET accredited) in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering Technology or in closely related field.
– 5 to 8 years of experience in field of specialization or MS degree (ABET accredited) plus 3 to 5 years of experience.
– Experience using standard electronic test equipment such as DVMs, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, signal generators, etc.
– Experience with circuit design and wiring for reduction of EMI; circuit design and testing (analog and/or digital), and schematic interpretation.
– Experience with testing Electrical, Electronic, and/or Electromechanical Products for harsh environment applications (extreme temperature, pressure, stress, etc.).
– Experience managing multiple priorities and complex projects.
– Good mathematical, statistical and analytical abilities.
– Experience with CE, UL, or similar certification process preferred.
– Experience with analog or digital design preferred.
– Experience with RF engineering/electromagnetic preferred.