Have you ever done set-up of your machines when operating them? If so, this is the job for you. A great client company in Nicholasville, KY is seeking Fabrication Operator candidate. Schedule Monday – Thursday 5:30 am – 3:30 pm – Fridays 5:30 am to 1:30 pm and Saturdays 5:30 am to 1:30 pm. Pay: $13.00
Operates any or all of machines similar to mills, drills, benders, broaches, second operation machines, presses and lathes. May do minor setups. Works is repetitive in nature and relatively simple to perform. May perform one operation continuously or rotate from one to another.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Positions parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled and/or following
- blueprints/routing and bills of materials.
- Fastens parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets, or other fasteners.
- Removes small quantities of metal with hand files and scrapers to product close fit between parts.
- Operates drill presses, presses, or riveting machines to assist in assembly operation.
- Wires and solders simple sub assemblies.
- Function and visual checks a variety of product to verify quality.
- Makes up boxes, labels, accessory packs for finished products, using heat sealers, label
- Machine, staple machines, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- Ability to read, comprehend simple instructions
- Must have prior experience
- Must lift up/move up to 40 pounds
- High School or Equivalent
- Temp to Hire (based upon work ethics and attendance)
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance available
- ESOP/401(k) options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select the Lexington office as your closest branch.
call us at (859) 266-5000 to schedule an interview.