Heavy Equipment Operator 1st Shift
Have you ever wanted to learn how to operate heavy equipment?
Hamilton-Ryker is currently hiring heavy equipment operators operating backhoes, bobcat, overhead crane, Large forklift, cranes, etc. in an outdoor area. Willing to train the right candidate interested in learning!
Pay Rate: $12.50 Per Hour
Hours: 6:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Rotating days
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- Have high school diploma or GED
- Criminal Background Check Required
- Must wear steel toed boots
- Follow safety guidelines and procedures
- Follows all written instruction to perform receiving, storage and shipping functions
- Operates equipment such as mobile crane, forklift, track mobile, yard tractor and baler machine and any other equipment as need ed to perform duties.
- Completes paperwork
- Participates in team meetings
- Kaizen and 5S participation
- Process scrap metal.
- Performs daily plant functions as assigned by operations Group Leader.
- Regularly compliance and continuous improvement in the protection of the environment and reduction of pollution from the activities within the organization.
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
- 401K and ESOP options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board and select the Georgetown office as your closest branch.