Heavy Equipment Operator 1st Shift
Do you enjoy working outside? We have a job for you!
This second shift Equipment Operator position is located in Georgetown, KY. Position pays $11.50 per hour. Qualified candidate will be responsible for process scrap metal, performs daily plant functions as assigned by operations Group Leader. The responsibilities of this position include regulatory compliance and continues improvement in the protection of the environment and reduction of pollution from the activities within the organization.
- Follow safety guidelines and procedures.
- Follow all written instructions to perform receiving, storage and shipping functions.
- Operates equipment such as mobile crane, forklift, track mobile, yard tractor and baler machine and any other equipment as needed to perform job duties.
- Ensures paperwork is completed accurately.
- Participates in team meetings and training.
- Active involvement in Kaizen program.
- Cleans work area according to 5s standards.
- Assists in other areas as time permits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Have a recent steady work history
- Experience and/or Education (High School or GED)
- Ability to read, write legibly and comprehend simple instructions
- Able to regularly lift up to 50lbs
- Be at least 18 years old
- Comply with substance abuse policy
• Temp to hire position based upon work ethics and attendance
• Weekly Pay
• Direct Deposit
• Medical/Health/Dental Options
If you or someone you know is looking for work, please feel free to contact our office at (502)570-9675 to schedule an interview.
To apply online go to www.hamilton-ryker,com to and select GEORGETOWN as your closest branch.
You may apply in person at to 205 Champion Way, Suite 11, Georgetown, KY 40324.