Industrial Cleaner 5004 1st Shift
The best people, the best systems, the best results—does this sound like a company that you could work at?
In facilities where cleanliness affects the quality of the end product, industrial cleaners are a vital part of the process. Our team is looking for Industrial Cleaners to work onsite at the TMMK facility.
Hours: 6:00am-4:30pm (Weekend Shift)
- Responsible for proper lockout/tagout
- Cleaning paint booth walls and windows
- Cutting and replacing plastic covering
- Replacing robot covers
- Cleaning sludge from flood sheets and under booths
- Cleaning purge pots
- Scraping and cleaning conveyors, rollers and rails
- Replacing filters
- Cleaning ovens
- Replacing foil
- Cleaning air showers, cleaning tanks; etc.
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- Must be able to safely work in a high paced industrial environment; have a general understanding of industrial safety practices; and be able to use a variety of hand tools and electrical equipment.
- Previous industrial experience is preferred.
- Must wear head protection, safety toed shoes, safety glasses, lint-free suit, chemical and/or cut resistant gloves, face shield, etc. If prescription glasses are worn, either prescription safety glasses (meeting ANSI Z87.1 standard) or “overviews” are required.
- Temp to Hire position based upon work ethics and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select Central KY as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 116 Gilbert Avenue Georgetown KY 40324, Monday through Friday 9am – 11am or 1:30pm to 3:30pm or call us at (502) 570-9675 to schedule an interview.