Operations IT Analyst
JOB DESCRIPTION: This position is responsible for managing the operation of automated logistics systems to ensure proper distribution of parts to meet customer requirements.
This position works as an interface between Operations and IT to ensure system works properly. Acts as liaison between the two groups to ensure efficient operation of the system and customer requirements. Helps determine system requirements and functionality to assist IT on maintaining the system and ensuring operations objectives are achieved. Monitors processes and helps determine if processes can be improved upon through experience with AWCS and operations procedures. Typical internal customers include the position’s work group and immediate supervisor. The positions primary customers are internal. The position is challenged to quickly and correctly identify problems. The incumbent generally resolves issues by following departmental guidelines or applying a solution that worked in the past.
- Responsible for all systems and IT support for Logistical operations. SME for all systems related functions for Logistics, manufacturing and supply chain.
- Service and implementation of hardware for all local operations.
- Manage and oversee WIFI needs
- Contact for IT/System related issues within the operation
- Management/testing all the LMS changes implemented before being released to production
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thorough understanding of logistics operations procedures
- General product knowledge
- Computer skills required
- Requires a college degree or equivalent experience.
- Morton Operations knowledge desired.
- Experience in material planning, supply chain material handling and logistics, and / or operations desired.