IT Support Analyst
Priority Personnel is currently seeking a Temporary IT Support Analyst, assignment is expected to last till the end of Sept but could be longer.
Pay rate: $18/hour
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri/8am-5pm, with occasional on call work on weekends and after hours.
What you'll do:
1. Respond to and resolve technical requests/issues submitted by client's departments and personnel:
- Analyze and provide solutions to customer request over the telephone, walk-ins or at customer/equipment location.
- Analyze, perform quality assurance testing on, and corrects system hardware or software problems in order to recover full production status and prevent future failures and malfunctions.
- Monitors Solutions Support Desk telephone, mailbox and service management software
- Maintain all asset management records related to desktop hardware, software and peripherals.
- Logs all incoming incidents and completes requests.
- Use industry best practices and policies for installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting end user workstation hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
- Contacts and coordinates with vendors regarding the repair of systems under warranty.
- Escorts vendors and repair contractors.
- Takes ownership of user service request or incident.
- Allocates more complex calls to the relevant IT Tier 2/3 support members in a timely manner.
- Arranges for external technical support when problems cannot be resolved internally
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships.
- Communicates effectively orally and in writing.
- Participates in the development of technical standards
- Conducts research regarding computer hardware, software, and/or other related equipment, provides related recommendations, and obtains vendor information.
- Participates in the various phases of assigned technology projects.
- Installs, configures, maintains, and analyzes various types of computer hardware and software including desktops, laptops, printers, scanners, peripherals and city owned devices.
- Assists in installation of vendor system software products and components in order meet IT requirements, per department procedures/processes.
- Communicates with technical personnel in order to provide technical advice and accomplish assigned work.
- Provides system security in order to safeguard information in system.
- Provide end-user training as needed.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards.
2. Customer Service:
- Optimize client and internal satisfaction through teamwork and a strong commitment to customer service by:
- Fostering an atmosphere of collaborative problem-solving to ensure the networks and systems needs of the enterprise strategic plans are met
- Displaying a strong commitment to customer service
- Leading wherever possible to facilitate operational improvement
- Taking timely and decisive action when necessary to ensure that critical activities are accomplished promptly and successfully
- Maintaining responsiveness
- Sharing knowledge with peers
- Builds professional and trusting client relationships.
- Manages client's expectations.
- Responds to client communications in a timely manner.
- Understands the client's needs and desires.
- Ensures timely delivery of product.
- Solicits and anticipates client's needs.
3. Other duties as assigned
What we need from you:
- Technology related certifications desired
- Experience of 1 year of technical support experience is required.
Why you’ll Love it:
- Weekly pay
- Earn while you Learn (online curriculum available at no cost to you)
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
- 401(k) options
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com