Line Assembler 2nd Shift
Looking for trademark innovation with establish manufacturing position with the opportunity for growth? Hamilton-Ryker in Georgetown has partnered with supplier Manufacturing facility in Georgetown.
As a Line Assembler this position is responsible to assemble and package beds to meet the customer’s satisfaction in an efficient and organized manner.
2nd shift – Pay is $13.00 Mon- Thur 3:30p – 12am. but OT may be required!
Line Assembler is responsible but not limited to the following duties:
- Conform to all safety and quality requirements and procedures.
- Understand and practice correct procedures for handling nonconforming.
- Follow the assembly schedule to insure to insure that shipments are on time and complete.
- Assemble all beds to the correct bill of material (BOM) or route sheet, and Quality Inspection Plans
- Make all necessary repairs to the product.
- Assist in keeping all documentation and tags organized
- Keep work areas clean and organized by using good housekeeping practices
- Understand and practice the policies and procedures for LP9000:2006 and Continuous Process Improvement (CPI).
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformity related to product, process, and the quality system
- Identify and/or record any problems relating to the product, process, and the quality system
- Initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels
- Verify the implementation of solutions
- Control further processing, deliver, or installation of nonconforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected
- Must Communicate effectively
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the job, including repetitive motions for a 10 hour shift
- Well organized and The ability to be multi-tasked
- Be at least 18 years old
- Comply with substance abuse policy
- Temp to hire position based upon work ethics and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program)
If you or someone you know is looking for work, please feel free to contact our office at (502)570-9675 to schedule an interview.
To apply online go to www.hamilton-ryker,com to and select GEORGETOWN as your closest branch.
You may apply in person at to 110 Gilbert Avenue, Georgetown, KY 40324.
If interested, please call 502-570-9675 to schedule an interview and discuss next steps in the process.