Machine Operator (2nd Shift)
- Responsible for quality of parts produced, with a goal of ZERO Defects.
- Monitoring material levels in our work cell,
- Assist Production Quality Lead in training new Associates.
- Inspect finished parts per operator instruction sheets and control plans.
- Trim gates and flash, as required.
- Pack parts per operator instruction sheets and control plans.
- Responsible for attaching correct bar coded shipping label to containers, adding date/shift and name. Label must match part being run.
- Contact Supervisor or Production Quality Lead, if problems arise.
- Log all necessary information into the traceability logbook.
- Keep work area clean.
- Pick up parts from the floor.
- Perform other operator tasks, as requested.
- Ensure that all safety standards and procedures are followed.
- Must be able to stand at a machine for the entire shift.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Vision abilities required include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Lift up to 35lbs.
- Good work ethic
- Ability to handle fast paced work
- Attention to detail
- Noise level in the work environment is moderate
- Around machines with moving mechanical part #time123