Machine Operator – Afternoon Shift
Shift: 2nd shift / Monday – Friday 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm
Pay: $15 per hour
Do you like working with machinery? If so, we are currently working with a light industrial client in Morgantown, KY that specializes in producing plastic automotive products. They need a Machine Operator right now! This is a temp to hire position with an opportunity for employment based on attendance, performance, and work ethic.
What you’ll do:
- Measure and visually inspect products for surface and dimension defects to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
- Observe continuous operation of automatic machines to ensure that products meet specifications and to detect jams or malfunctions, making adjustments, as necessary.
- Operate, or tend metal or plastic molding, casting, or core making machines to mold or cast metal or thermoplastic parts or products.
- Quality checks on parts before packing, trimming flash or excess plastic from finished parts.
Why you’ll Love it:
- Weekly pay
- Earn while you Learn (online curriculum available at no cost to you)
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
- 401(k) options
What we need from you:
- Must be 18 or over
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- Training is available for most positions. Please contact us if you are interested in working while learning a new skill.
Apply now or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com/jobs to apply. Call your local branch at (270.344.5400) to inquire about this or any other openings.
Keywords: #manufacturing #factory #production #general #labor #Laborer #warehouse #training #entrylevel #operator #helper #materialhandler #assembly #machine operator