Machine Operator/Weekends (1st shift)
We are seeking a Machine Operator candidate in Nicholasville KY for an exciting temp-to hire position at a company that is a global leader in the animal and health industry and is among the top ten animal health companies in the world.
7:00 am – 7:00 pm – Saturday and Sunday
Pay $ 15.00
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Operate and support manufacturing and packaging line to include interface with network PLC and automation
- Operates manual, semi-automated and automated equipment used in production to include bulk ingredients hoist(s), conveyors, ingredient mixers, bagging equipment, and robotic palletizer
- Trouble shoots equipment and manufacturing process
- Maintains and cleans manufacturing area, equipment, and materials as required by company procedures
- Performs material handling tasks to transport, load and unload materials to and from work areas.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- Requires ability to run, maneuver, navigate, or drive mechanized equipment, including lift trucks, hand trucks, and pallet jacks.
- Requires good mechanical aptitude
- Requires computer literacy and basic data entry skills with knowledge of Excel and Word
- Requires detail orientate, initiative to work in fast-paced, changing environment, and strong with ethic.
- Work history is a must/3 years’ experience
- Temp to Hire (based upon work ethics and attendance)
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance available
- 401(k) options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select Central KY as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 1416 N. Forbes Road Lexington, KY 40511, Monday through Friday 9am – 11am or 1:30pm to 3:30pm or call us at (859) 266-5000 to schedule an interview.