Maintenance Technician 1st shift
Hamilton-Ryker is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician in the Nashville ,TN Area. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team, have a solid work ethic. This is in warehouse Manufacturing company! Temp to Perm Position!!
1st shift, Monday-Friday shift
*Sign on bonus of $1500 for day shift and $2000 for night shift. Bonus is paid out at 90 days and 180 days in 2 payments.
Maintenance Technician I handles all equipment repairs and preventive maintenance necessary to keep production equipment operating with minimal downtime. The focus is on ensuring efficient and effective economics of operations.
- Ability to assist in the repair of 480 Volt 3-phase, 220 Volt and 110 Volt single-phase motor starts, contacts controls.
- Ability to assist in the electrical and mechanical replacement of 480 Volt 3-phase motors, DC motors up to 700HP and small single-phase 110 Volt and 220 Volt motors.
- Have the aptitude to read and understand electrical schematics for equipment controls, assist in deterring equipment failures and knowledge to make repairs to the electrical controls.
- Ability to read PLC Control Logic and some troubleshooting of PLC Controls at input and output levels.
- Possess basic understanding to setting up and troubleshooting raw material Feeder Systems.
- Possess basic understanding of mechanical equipment to troubleshoot, and ability to determine mechanical issues which may include the replacement of hydraulics/pneumatics valves, pumps, blowers, gear boxes and slide gates.
- Possess basic skills to use an Arch, Wire, and Cutting welding equipment to make minor repairs or fabrication of parts.
- Ability to work required times to provide coverage that may not fall under regular schedule.
- Ability to read, write and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating, environments, and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondences.
- Ability to speak effectively and relay information to management.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Must be 18 or over.
Medical insurance options
Apply now or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com Call us today at 615-859-1070 to discuss all of our available opportunities.