Take you career to the next level! We are looking for Material Handler with a great client company in Nicholasville, KY.
Assemble and Package component parts needed for assembly line and customer orders. Verifies and keeps records on outgoing shipments, prepares items for shipment, loads, unloads, and moves materials within the plant or work site, and verifies material counts. Performs manual and clerical duties related to the shipment and receipt of materials, supplies, equipment and finished products shipped
Schedule Monday – Thursday 5:30 am – 3:30 pm – Fridays 5:30 am to 1:30 pm and Saturdays 5:30 am to 1:30 pm. Pay: $13.00
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pull component parts from inventory according to Job routings and Bills of Materials and assemble them for packaging of individual customer orders.
- Work closely with other departments – regularly – to coordinate on-time shipment of parts. This may include same-day transactions to support ongoing Customer Service and Quality activities.
- Compares identifying information and counts, weights, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Determines method of shipment.
- Assembles wooden or cardboard containers or selects pre-assembled containers and inserts items into containers.
- Nails covers on wooden crates and binds containers with strapping.
- Attaches identifying information, tags or labels and shipping instructions onto crates, cases, bales or other containers for shipment.
- Post weights and shipping charges, and affixes postage.
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
- Maintains inventory of shipping material and supplies.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- Ability to read, comprehend simple instructions
- Must have prior experience
- Must lift up/move up to 40 pounds
- High School or Equivalent
- Temp to Hire (based upon work ethics and attendance)
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance available
- ESOP/401(k) options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select the Lexington office as your closest branch.
call us at (859) 266-5000 to schedule an interview.