Priority Personnel is Now Hiring a Material Handler for a company located in New Braunfels, TX.
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri/7:00am-3:30pm
Pay rate: $12/hour
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Verifies and pulls customer sales orders from warehouse stock.
- Packs customer sales orders in appropriate packing material and shipping containers.
- Prepares freight bills and other shipping documents for customer sales orders using manual and electronic equipment.
- Calculates shipping costs based on freight requirements and customer requests.
- Checks and verifies materials received for damage and notes on shipping documents.
- Process mail using US postage machine on a daily basis.
- Operates forklift, pallet jack and/or hand truck to move stock or material to or from shipping area or supplier’s vehicle as needed.
- Unpacks, checks and verifies materials received against packing list and reports discrepancies.
- Operates computer to receive materials and query part information.
- Stocks materials in assigned bin location and observes date code requirements as well as any first in/first out requirements.
- Participates in cycle counts for inventory purposes.
- Follows safe working practices and properly wears personal protective equipment as required.
- Provides general information regarding receipt and shipping of materials and product;and information regarding inventory supplies and materials.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Graduation from High School or General Education Development (GED) certificate and one year related experience or an equivalent combination of education and/or related shipping/receiving experience.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform shipping, receiving and inventory control procedures.
- Skill in performing basic mathematical calculations
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com